Headquarters/ System Network Administrator
Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories (MERL) is the North American subsidiary of the corporate research and development organization of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation. MERL conducts application-motivated basic research and advanced development in optimization, control and signal processing. MERL is seeking an IT professional to join its Central Services team, who will be responsible for directing the support of all computer hardware systems and server assets, which network users rely on for file sharing, printing, email and Internet usage at MERL.
Research Area: Headquarters
Seeking a Network Administer to join an IT team at a high-performing, high-energy scientific laboratory. The job requires dedication, flexibility, and responsiveness in a dynamic environment to provide a variety of IT Support services to its research and management groups.
* Install PC hardware and peripheral components such as workstations, monitors, keyboards and printers.
* Perform desktop and application support, and update service call status as required.
* Replace defective or inadequate software and hardware.
* Load specified Microsoft and vendor software packages on machines.
* Perform Network Administration procedures and implementations as needed on servers and switches.
* Respond to inquiries concerning systems operation.
* Diagnose system hardware, software, and operator problems.
* Instruct users in use of equipment and company software.
* Recommend or perform minor remedial actions to correct problems.
* Coordinate activities with other information systems personnel.
* Work with clients in a cordial and professional manner both on and offsite.
* Train and learn company specific software applications to be implemented in customer sites.
* Other projects assigned as needed.
* Microsoft Windows 10, 2008, 2012, 2016
* Experience with Active Directory and GPO
* Microsoft Office Suite 2016, 365
* Microsoft Exchange
* Enterprise Anti-Virus Software Solution (TM OfficeScan, Symantec (SEP), MCSS, McAfee)
* 3-5 years of Desktop and Application Support Experience and customer service experience.
* Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit MDT and WDS
* Software deployment technologies (ghost, repackaging tools)
* Strong Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, subnetting)
* Remote access technologies (VPN, dial-up, terminal services)
Helpful to also have:
* MAC or Linux Experience
* Scripting Experience
* Full Disk Encryption
The hours for this position are 9:00AM-5:00PM or 10:00AM-6:00PM.